Recon account

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:53:35 EDT 2011

I just noticed that I have incorrectly reconciled the account for about 3
years.  I have a bill that is on auto pay....  301.73 that comes out every
month.

I have it set up in GC as 301.75.  And each month I just click on it and
never noticed the difference by 0.02 cents.

For some reason I never noticed it or something.

How do I go back and correct this?  Can I un-reconcile each entire month
back to that date?  Do I unreconciled the one transaction each month?
Confused.

I noticed it, since I haven't used the account in a bit and noticed the
balances don't match the on line and GC.