Statement of Owner's Equity Report Customization

Nicolae Crisan nicolaefc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:10:23 EST 2011

I am re-mailing this because I sent it to a new subject. I really
don't like how this mail system works really. I'm so used to using a
forum type system. I like the concept, but I think the copied emails
with the ">" before each line get really messy. *breath* Anyhow!
Here's my reply. I hope it makes it to it's destination! ...

I wanted to reply to my own post and edit my statement, but I thought
I'd wait to see if someone noticed. :) What I should have said is the
BEGINNING balance is incorrect. The beginning balance should be
somewhere in the neighborhood of $600k. I don't have the exact figures
in front of me at the moment. The reason is because the opening
capital account was never changed. Actually, now that I think about
it, I remember the exact balance was $555,300. Strange how those
numbers come to you. In a nutshell, it should NOT be zero. Can I
create a "custom" report and manipulate which accounts show up and the
calculations for them? I don't want to make a custom report because I
want to get used to standard reports and only change the necessity
items that need adjusting. While I'm here, I guess I could post
another screenshot. Here's a shot of the current account balances.
Notice the "Kevin Gilmour, Capital" balance is NOT zero.