printing reports

Jim & Grace Flowers dondiegoflores at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 22:10:58 EST 2011

Yes, I can print other documents on the printer.
Once I format a report with the correct parameters, it appears correctly.
However, when I tried to run the GL report through Tools, it created what
looks like a general journal report.

Now I can't reproduce the report I mentioned earlier.  In fact, when I try
to set it up following the earlier suggestion, all I get is a transaction
report which must be edited before it will print.

Jim