'Absolute basics' video

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin at pobox.com
Tue Nov 22 05:02:47 EST 2011

Thanks to all who have said nice things about the video, both on and off this list!

Yawar - I made it using Camtasia, which is expensive on Windows but much more affordable on the Mac.  I've also been impressed with Screenflow, but I'd already paid for Camtasia by that point!

I think it would be good to have a few videos linked to somewhere as part of the overall project documentation.  They were helpful in persuading me to use GnuCash, and a search on YouTube yields mixed results.  I guess we could start a wiki page, but that might be harder for new users to find...

All the best,
Quentin
qandr.org/quentin