FW: How to cancel imbalance amounts

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Nov 22 20:47:16 EST 2011

Robert,

I don't understand your reply. Your initial email said you have $5,000 in
your Imbalance Account, then you say it is blank.

My apologies, but I do not know of any financial consultants who are
familiar with gnucash.

Please be sure to copy the gnucash email list with all your replies to this
topic. Others may be able to help you more than I can.

Mark