Schedule C Depreciation Expense type

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:13:55 EST 2011

Marc,

There is no TXF category in gnucash for this because the latest TXF
specification I could find is dated 6/16/06 (version 041) and it does
not include a code for this. The current implementation in gnucash
uses these codes as a key, so inventing one would have violated the
spec. If you can find a later spec and point it out to me, I would be
happy to upgrade gnucash.

Regards,

Alex