Wells Fargo Bank changes

Jimmy Crossley jcrossley at conetrix.com
Mon Nov 28 19:19:18 EST 2011

Solved!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting about using Wells Fargo with gnucash.   I am especially thankful to Robin – the APPID and APPVER is what got it working for me using the new URL, etc.   I also had to uncheck the “Force SSLv3” checkbox on the OFX tab in the User Configuration.  I sniffed my traffic and it is using TLS 1.0, which is just about as safe as possible right now.  Now the real test is to see if this configuration keeps working after the deadline of 30 Nov.  I will (of course) post back if any problems arise.

Jimmy Crossley

________________________________

CoNetrix
5214 68th Street
Suite 200
Lubbock, TX 79424

[cid:imagef87dcd.PNG at 855c80f7.4b86ddaf]<http://www.conetrix.com/>

Tel: 806-687-8600
(800) 356-6568
Fax: 806-687-8511
E-mail: jcrossley at CoNetrix.com<mailto:jcrossley at CoNetrix.com>
Web: http://www.conetrix.com<http://http://www.conetrix.com>

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain confidential CoNetrix information. If you are not the intended recipient, you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to official business are neither given nor endorsed by CoNetrix.