Problem. One account is frozen

Gengis Kanhg Toledo Ramírez gengiskanhg.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 20:53:11 EDT 2011

Hallo every one.

I am using LINUX MINT (debian) with GnuCash 2.4.2
Kernel: 2.6.38-8-generic-pae

I have used GNUCASH for more than 6 years without any problem.
But suddenly, when I tried to write new data in my most used account I found it frozen. This means, I can not write or capture new data. The machine behaviors in that screen (the account one) as frozen, mouse click either keyboard don't work.

I probed my gnucash data in other box and it works, without problems.

I tried to install the newest stable version but I encountered many dependencies problems compiling it.

Do you have some advice or solution?

Thanks very much.