help

Alfisa Shahu Alfisa.Shahu at albtelecom.al
Mon Oct 17 09:54:22 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have some question about Gnucash can u help me?
I want to use this software for mobile invoices(telecommunication) what kind of format can I use to import the invoices?

Br

Alfisa Shahu
ALBtelecom
IT Directorate / Cash Module Administrator
Tel : +355 42 38 7426
Mob: +355 67 20 16675
Email: alfisa.shahu at albtelecom.al<mailto:Skender.Koltraka at albtelecom.al>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC8CE5.09DB05D0]

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended address is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be takening reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.