Check printing

Ted E. Knopp tknopp at knopplaw.com
Sun Oct 23 19:50:15 EDT 2011

I have used Gnucash to print checks in previous versions, but
somewhere in version 2.4.7, my checks began to print microscopically
in the upper left hand corner (looks the size of a stamp). Selecting
any other check format or creating a user defined format did not solve
the problem.   I can't correct the problem by changing fonts.

Is there a way to clear and reinstall the formats, or another way to
restore this function?

I am using gnucash v.2.4.8 on Win XP Pro (32 bit).

Also is there a way to have the address of the check payee remembered
with the payee, so that the address is prefilled?

--
Yours very truly,

Ted E. Knopp

                      Ted E. Knopp, Chtd.
       310 W. Central, Suite 203, Wichita, KS 67202-1004

316/265-5882 (voice)
316/265-5892 (fax)
tknopp at knopplaw.com (email)

This communication contains confidential information which is legally privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the recipient named. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at
(316) 265.5882 or reply to this e-mail.

You hereby are notified that any disclosure, copying, distributions or the taking
of any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
The information herein provided is not legal advice nor does it constitute the
establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

This law firm is a debt relief agency  It helps people file for bankruptcy
relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

This communication is from a debt collector.  Any information obtained will be used
for that purpose.