health savings account

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:52:05 EDT 2011

my tax person says it's an asset account. i'll edit account when i go into
gnucash next time.

i'm in us. self-employed. high deductible plan with no dental or vision
coverage. so hsa works for us. my husband just had an emergency root canal
and now it's tax-deductible.

i don't even want to think about how many tax dollars we would have saved if
we had this set up before 4/15/2011. better late than never.

respect
suk wah