Cannot See the digits to the left of hundreds

Steve Juniper stvjpr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:49:15 EDT 2011

Thank you but that doesn't work. When I try to resize the other
columns, such as the balance column, it not only jumps back to the
former size but the description column becomes bigger, crowding the
columns to the right until they disappear, or become single digit
wide.

With scroll bar present I can only move the border between number and
description to the right which only makes the number column wider (not
needed) and the description smaller without being able to make the
deposit, withdrawal and balance columns any bigger. To make matters
worse, even thought I closed without saving, the GC saved the nasty
new column sizings. It has gone from being awkward to being unusable.

Steve