Best way to get paid support?

Anthony Nelson tonyn999 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:29:25 EDT 2011

Hi Derek,

I do not think it is a bug, but rather user error.

I posted a problem a day or two ago that I was having with Revenues showing
up as a smaller number for an entire fiscal year as compared with a subset
of that fiscal year.  I've looked at my entries, including those suggested
by the group, and cannot find an error.

At this point, I'm thinking it might be beneficial to pay someone to look at
the actual books.  I suspect someone who conversant in bookkeeping in
general and gnucash specifically would probably be able to identify the
error relatively quickly.

--Tony