Gnucash crashes when loading user data from mysql

smartinez sergi_martinez at terra.es
Wed Apr 25 02:21:35 EDT 2012

Hi John,

Thanks for this quick answer!
Unfortunately this query is not returning any result.
I have tried to search by this specific guid in accounts, splits, slots,
transactions, schedxactions without results, it seems that there may be an
inconsistence in the DB and it is trying to load some unexistent account?
Also, looking at the log when gnucash is calling to RecomputeBalance in the
log appears the name of the account not the guid:
* 17:29:24  INFO <gnc.account> [xaccAccountRecomputeBalance] acct=IRPF
starting baln=0/1
Unless the last 3 accounts where in the log appear the guid instead of
names:
* 17:29:33  INFO <gnc.account> [xaccAccountRecomputeBalance]
acct=96bae9351940a80b14a808dc3427505b starting baln=0/1
* 17:29:33  INFO <gnc.account> [xaccAccountRecomputeBalance]
acct=0a3a12eb4a134162de99b9b87c2d758a starting baln=0/1
* 17:29:33  INFO <gnc.account> [xaccAccountRecomputeBalance]
acct=7fde2a419e3f1204b86e4e14e05c7d4d starting baln=0/1

And I have not been able to find anything in the accounts table with those
guids...
Also, I'm able to see in the transaction table that the last transaction was
the creation of the schedxactions, I could try to remove them and see if
those are the cause of the crash.

Thanks!!