deleting files

Bob Plantz plantz at ieee.org
Mon Aug 6 12:13:51 EDT 2012

On 8/6/2012 8:35 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 6 August 2012 16:27, Bob Plantz <rgplantz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> And of course you could delete the files and remove the program. Then
>> reinstall and start all over from scratch. Depends on how "fresh" you want
>> to start out again.
> Why would he want to re-install the software?  It is only the accounts
> file that he wants to start afresh.
>
> Colin L

Well, he said "files" so I thought there might be files other than the
accounts file that he wishes to delete. As I said, it depends on how
fresh he wants his restart to be. I'm a very compulsive person, and I've
been known to reformat an entire disk partition in order to get a really
fresh start on something. I have been "bitten" by files I did not know
about in the past. Again, "start out fresh" is relative.

-Bob