Fw: Starting balance off

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 01:10:45 EDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net>
To: Fuchs Ira <irafuchs at gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, August 12, 2012 12:08:02 AM
Subject: Re: Starting balance off

It is difficult to give a short answer to a question like this.  Actually, it is
easier to ask a few questions.

Can you look at the register balance and see the same error amount there?  If
so, how about a month or more earlier?

When you look at the reconciliation lists of unreconciled deposits and
withdrawals do you see any transactions with  dates earlier than the current
month?

Are there any reconciled transactions with dates after the reconciliation date?

If you look under Actions:Reset Warnings.. do you find any warnings that have
been disabled?  That can make some errors easier to make accidentally.

Perhaps other users can think of more questions.

David C