Price Editor getting error

Douglas Neary dneary at miteksystems.com
Mon Dec 17 22:35:08 EST 2012

All.

I am using GnuCash 2.4.10 on Ubuntu 12.04.  I am using Price Editor.  It worked great for months.  Recently I got an error.  I did some googling and found gnc-fq-dump.

I ran gnc-fq-dump (after successfully running gnc-fq-update).  The output is below.

I'm trying to be brief but concise.  I have a lot more detail I can provide if needed.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Doug

xxxxxxx:~/Desktop$ gnc-fq-dump -v nyse DGS
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: DGS                  <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== required
  currency: USD                  <=== required
      last: 0.00                 <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by gnucash!!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock DGS

stock           field  value
-----           -----  -----
DGS               ask:
DGS           avg_vol: 137058
DGS               bid:
DGS               cap:
DGS             close:
DGS          currency: USD
DGS              date:
DGS         day_range: N/A - N/A
DGS               div: 1.489
DGS          div_date:
DGS         div_yield:
DGS               eps: 0.00
DGS          errormsg: Stock lookup failed
DGS            ex_div: Sep 24
DGS              last: 0.00
DGS              name: WisdomTree Emergi
DGS               net: 0.00
DGS              open: 47.84
DGS          p_change: 0.00%
DGS                pe: