Program is hanging up

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:14:36 EST 2012

This morning I installed an earlier version of the program, 2.4.11, but it
still hangs.  Example (and this is only ONE example), I bring up the program
just fine, go to one of my accounts, enter a transaction, no problem.  Then
I try and delete that transaction, and after I press the delete button, a
box partially opens up and the program will "hang".  Sometimes after 3m or
so it will execute.  Otherwise I have to kill the program.  Another example,
I'll go to Preferences, click on General, and try to click the little box
that asks whether or not you want to see tips.  Nothing happens when I click
the box, it "hangs".

I have run a virus check, and none of my other programs are exhibiting this
behavior.

I really DO want to use Gnucash, but at this point, I'm running out of ideas
on this Sunday rainy am :(