Check Format Files

Thomas Troesch ttroesch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:31:28 EST 2012

Hello:

The list I see that is part of the GnuCash package is:

Deluxe(tm) Personal Checks US-Letter
Quicken/QuickBooks (tm) US-Letter
Voucher Check 3-Part US-Letter
Quicken(tm) Wallet Checks w/ side stub
Liberty(tm) Personal Checks US-Letter
Quicken Check-21

If one of these don't work for you as is, the format files can be
customized and saved.  There is good documentation.  And you already know
where to ask questions :)

Thomas