The application Gnucash cancelled shut down

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 23 02:31:04 EST 2012

Apart from just running shutdown again, or making sure I close Gnucash
before I try to shut down, then no :(

Occasionally I get something similar with Firefox stopping shutdown, but
this seems to be related to Firefox taking a long time to do whatever
the shutdown has asked it to do. I've found that the failure of shutdown
with Gnucash is almost instantaneous.

peter