Scheduled transactions

Neil Charlton curlyfoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:54:52 EST 2012

Hi...I have transfered my Quicken folder to Gnucash and find it is very similar with one exception. In Quicken, my scheduled transactions are actually recorded automatically in relevant accounts. e.g. My Sky bill is paid from M/card on 19th of each month. I complete relevant "bills" shedule & then I can forget it. Quicken will update my account. In Gnucash this seems to be a reminder only, meaning that when the reminder comes I have to manually enter the transaction. Have I missed something?   :-)
Foo