Python extensions.

Bob Talor philologos at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 28 14:46:50 EST 2012

Thanks to derek and reubano for your responses.

Of course if I had compiled the program myself I would know what the options were and how they worked.  But I didn't and I don't.  I will look forward to the 2.6 release for an opportunity to try this feature.

I have no plans to do anything, just explore the options and possibilities of GC.

Let me add that I have been enough satisfied with what I have seen of GC that I have converted my personal and business accounts to GC and committed to use it for the indefinite future.  I have run into a few problems which I have managed to overcome, but I have a lot of experience in overcoming problems.   Since I have no intention of getting into c++ programming, there is little I can do about the problems I have seen, except perhaps the documentation and the reports.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Bob Taylor