Repeated budget values

Joshua Christopher chrisjoshtopher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 19:37:15 EST 2012

Peter and all,

I read something since my last email that the devs were thinking about
making the scheduled transactions and budgets work together better
(but I think that was back from 2006).

The current budgeting system works almost as I want it to (my needs
aren't complex enough yet to require budgeting in scheduled
transactions), it is just inconvenient to type in the same budget
values at the beginning of every single month and so I would like to
copy-paste the budget values from last month to this month (at worst,
or have GnuCash automatically use it again at best).