QIF import not working?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Jan 25 04:55:46 EST 2012

Hi Richard,

Have you looked at the QIF file to discount the possiblity?   I have no
experience of what a QIF file should look like, nor how to import one to GC
(other than having read some other posts on this list over time.)

If you are unsure if it is a valid QIF file, you could post a sample here, for
others to look at.  Maybe the date format is not what GC is expecting, or
something equally "minor"?

Derek's reply may have been terse, but I belive it to be a valid start point
to solve your problem.  Given the importer has worked for others, the problem
is most likely caused either by your QIF, some missing library or other on
your system, or user error.  SInce I don't know how to do a QIF import on GC,
I'm going to shut up now, as I don't feel I have anything more to add which
may help you.

Good luck,
Maf.