Online Banking Password Clash...

Evan Van Dyke evandy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:24:45 EST 2012

I am working on getting my accounts set up for OFX download.  Right now, I seem to be experiencing a password-clash issue.  What I have is this:

User 1:
  User Name: XXXXXX-Bank1
  User ID: XXX

USer 2:
   User Name: XXXXXX-Bank2
   User ID: XXX <SAME AS USER1>

Whichever account I try to "Get Transactions" on first:
  1- See Password Prompt, type in password
  2- Download successful

The account I try to "Get Transactions" on SECOND:
  1- NO password prompt displayed
  2- Download failed (password error in the log)

It seems like gnu cash is trying to use the same password for both accounts, despite the fact that they are set up as different "Users" in the AcqOnline Banking Wizard.  Seems like it's being indexed by User ID, instead of User Name.

Am I missing something, or should I submit this as a bug?

Thanks.

--Evan