postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 8 05:58:12 EDT 2012

On 8 July 2012 09:43, ed65love <ed65love at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using 2.4.10 under w7, and suddenly it doesn't work any more. I tried to
> reconcile a credit card account, as I've done dozens of times before.
>
> I tick off various transactions. Fine. then click Postone. It asks the usual
> question. I save my file as usual.
>
> Then I change a transaction on my statement, go back to reconcile again
> under gnucash. It IGNORES all ticks I made under Funds In/Out, and I have to
> enter them again.

I don't know why you should be having that problem, but just in case
you did not realise it is not necessary to postpone the reconcile in
order to correct or add transactions.  Leave the reconcile window open
and go to the account and amend/add the transactions.  The changes
will automatically be shown in the reconcile window.

Colin