"There was an error parsing the file..." (invoice:owner missing)

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Mon Jun 11 13:52:25 EDT 2012

On 12-06-04 10:09 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Sounds like (another?) bug in the invoice importer.. Please report
> this in Bugzilla, especially if you think you could re-create it! Thanks,
Afraid I made the attempt months ago and just backed out when it
half-imported the invoice then bombed out with a corrupt gnucash file.
Don't have any notes on how I set up that import as I just went ahead
and built my own invoice generator instead of standardizing on that process.

Sorry, the first impressions made me just conclude that it was
hopelessly unused/broken, rather than something that could be fixed with
a bug report,
Mike