Gnucash & Gnumeric

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Mar 4 06:46:54 EST 2012

Hello!

Recently I have started to use Gnucash and I'm very happy with it and
also started using Gnumeric for some of my basic spreadsheet needs.

Now, based on short experiments it looks that LibreOffice/OpenOffice's
spreadsheet app does better job of importing Gnucash html reports, so I
wonder if there is some way to improve Gnucash <---> Gnumeric
interoperability 'cause I prefer it over bloated office packages?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.