Use of cheque printing facility.

Paddy Walker yarelea at paston.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 14:55:22 EDT 2012

Derek,
	Thank you for your reply. As I understand you then. If I pay a single
bill and fill in the amount with the cumulative for all bills owed to
that vendor, gnucash will pay all the bills unpaid. The result will be
the desired single line in the bank account register which can be
highlighted to write a single cheque. Rather smarter than me !
	Any ideas on the second question ref. a report to use as a remittance
advice ?
	Thanks for your trouble.
Paddy.