AqBanking Wizard - HELP!

Jimmy Crossley jcrossley at conetrix.com
Tue Mar 20 19:02:07 EDT 2012

Bill, did you ever get this to work?  Many banks say they only support Quicken and it is understandable that they cannot support every program out there.  This just means if you have trouble getting GNUCash to work, you can't call your bank for help.  But there is a very good chance it will still work.  Like Derek said, check for your bank at ofxhome.com.  Be sure to read any comments posted for your institution.

To further explain how to keep your bank happy, they may be checking to be sure you are running Quicken and running the right version.  On the OFX tab in the User Configuration you can specify this under Expert Settings.  I have mine set like this:

APPID=QWIN
APPVER=2000
Header Version=102

This tells my bank that I am running Quicken on Windows, version 2011.

By reading over all the activity here, you can see that this group is eager to help.  Please post back and let us know how it is going.

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain confidential information.  Then again, it may not.