Crash in 2.4.10 under Windows

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Mar 21 01:08:52 EDT 2012

--On March 20, 2012 9:22:01 PM -0700 rsbrux <rsbrux at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 2. Do you by any chance use trading accounts?  This feature is not
> behaving as I expected. but I don't know if it is a problem with the
> feature, or just with 2.4.10. When I try to set up a security (stock
> or fund) according to the tutorial, I get a bunch of securities
> accounts with negative balances under the trading accounts.

I can't tell for sure without looking at what you've got, but this
sounds right to me.  If your stock accounts have positive balances
(which is genrally what you want) then the trading accounts for those
stocks will have a negative balance.  If you read the tutorial again,
keeping in mind that stocks are just another currency in the sense of
the tutorial, this might make sense.

             Mike