Income and Expense Reports

Mark Donchek donchek at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:54:56 EDT 2012

Thank you all for your feedback.  Taking Michael's suggestion I ran a
regular "Income Statement" and found that all my categories were
recognized and listed.  The problem, or I should say MY problem, seems
to be with the 'lumping' in the pie chart which is reasonable behavior
from the software - not a bug or anything.

David C, is there a way to change the default number of slices. I
looked in Preferences>>Reports but no such option on my linux version.

Thanks again.