when and when not to use define-module

mcmurchy1917-gnucash at yahoo.co.uk mcmurchy1917-gnucash at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 06:38:54 EST 2012

Thanks

I've now amended my scripts to include the define-module statement and extended
the number of use-modules statements to cater for whatever modules I was using
as I'm now no longer inheriting modules from other scripts.

Also changed my config.user to use load.

Everthing is now working as I hoped for and my initial question has been
answered.

Thanks