Finance Quote Install difficulties

Deane Yamane deane at aloha.net
Wed Nov 28 11:41:25 EST 2012

With Onyx I fixed/restored all permissions. Most were in usr/bin. Got cpan & perl back. Reran all Erik Colson's procedures. And yours (John Ralls' ) in the wiki. But I still have the same problem as before. No 'Get Prices'  in Price Editor and 'Warning: Finance::Quote not installed properly.' in Security Editor.  See the Note: in the wiki. Maybe it just won't work in Mountain Lion. It worked alright until 10/16 in Lion. I installed Mountain Lion on 10/24 & had to manually input all prices on 10/31and beyond. Does it work in Mountain Lion?