missing custom report

Carpetnailz carpetnailz at researchintegration.org
Mon Oct 1 14:23:30 EDT 2012

Found it on my backup. I re-installed gnucash after copying everything
to my home directory (no gnucash by default in Fedora 17). So gnucash
must have overwritten that file when it installed. I keep my actual
records in a different directory, so they didn't get overwritten by the
gnucash installation.

Many thanks.