Finance Quote TIAA/CREF module broken again

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Sep 19 02:28:49 EDT 2012

TIAA/CREF has changed their web site again, quite extensively this
time, and this has broken the Finance Quote module that gets their
quotes.  I just posted a fixed version that Carl LaCombe sent to me to
the ticket that is tracking these changes.  You can find the
description of this at
<https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=62104#txn-1121440> and
the file itself is at
<https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Attachment/1121440/589997/Tiaacref.pm.zip>.
If you replace the copy of Tiaacref.pm that is part of your installed
version of Finance Quote with this file (after decompressing it) things
should work again.

I get no credit for this, all of the hard work was done by Carl
LaCombe, who did a great job of digging out the information necessary
to download quotes for 195 different funds available from TIAA/CREF.

        Mike