Printing reports - urgent request please

jcard21 xxxxxxx jcard21+gnucash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:42:36 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM, David Ryder <dnryder at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Many thanks jcard21 - that worked.
>
> For a non-urgent situation, how do I overcome this in gnucash, please?
>
> David

I can't help you there ... I don't print gnuCash reports. You'll have
to hope someone else responds from this list.

After every gnuCash session, I export an updated Transaction Report to
HTML. This way, if I have a transaction question, I don't have to open
gnuCash. I can just open the Transaction Report in my browser (Windows
8 64-bit, Firefox). It's a lot faster, and I can do a find (Ctrl+F)
and a find next (Alt+n)  or find previous (Alt+p) more quickly. It
works for me! :-)

--
jcard21