Backup Files

John Donnee jdonnee at ec.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 15:42:36 EST 2013

I see that I have more than a 100 log and Gnu files in my personal directory on my iMac.

1. I created a new folder called GnuCash Backup.

2. I copied all of the files in to this folder.

Question

1. Can I go in to the new folder and delete all of the old log and Gnu files from early November.

Question

2. I understand that a copy is made every time I close out of GnuCash. How do I set it so that these two files are copied in to the backup folder I created.

Question

3. Is is correct that it is the Gnu file and NOT the log file that would be the one that I would restore if I had too?

Thanks

John Donnee

910.622.8111
8422 Emerald Dunes Rd.