Modify standard parameters in Invoice

Nestor Stura nestor.stura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:45:04 EST 2013

Hi Derek,
Thanks for your advice. I solved the point of the Payment and other
comments. It seems, that I was not running it from the custom reports.
I managed also to save it without an invoice selected, therefore, I am
required to select one to see it.
There is only one point left: I have created a personal stylesheet with
logo and header. But I am not able to save the report with the specific
stylesheet.
Is it possible?
Thanks and regards,
Néstor