profit and loss report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 13:59:45 EST 2013

@Noah:
Maf. is right; the P&L was renamed Income Statement. Do you find this report, and does it meet your needs?

@Others: Does anyone know when the P&L was renamed, and can anyone explain the reasoning behind the change? I tried searching the release news, but didn't find the report renaming mentioned anywhere in those... I would add this information to the Wiki if I had it.

David