sole proprietorship with respect to my PERSONAL books?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 15:00:31 EST 2013

Jumping in at the tail end of this, have you considered the information in chapter 7 of the Tutorial? Seemingly, this addresses some of the accounting questions here.

If, after looking at that chapter, you think that the information there is misleading or incomplete, I would welcome your suggestions on improving that text...

David