1. Scheduled transaction editor(SX) 2. Gnucash quit unexpectedly 3. Chart of accounts 4. Column sort order

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Feb 14 15:16:02 EST 2013

On Feb 14, 2013, at 11:52 AM, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> John--
>
> I think you are thinking of Bug 649142 and the emails in this thread: http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2011-September/041193.html
>
> But presumably this was fixed?

David,

Thanks, that was it.

Yes, presumably it was fixed, since it's closed, and I just now tried to reproduce it and failed. But I have managed to trigger it with 3.4.11, so it's not completely dead.

Peter,

There should be a crash log which you can look at with Applications:Utilities:Console. Make sure the log list sidebar is open (the button on the left end of the toolbar toggles it). You'll see an entry called Gnucash_2013-02.... Please open a bug at

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash

and add that file as an attachment -- just drag it from Console into the File box in the attachment form.

Regards,
John Ralls