GnuCash

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Sat Feb 16 12:50:50 EST 2013

> On 2013-02-15 21:06, Maree Posthuma wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I am trying to sort out myself with your program, however, it is
> > saving multiple entries onto my desktop every time I open the program.
> > Where can I turn this off or is it something I have done.

The program stores backups and log files in the same place as your main
account file. It is probably not a good idea to use the desktop for this.
Instead use a suitable subdirectory/folder. Most people will create one
specifically for Gnucash.

If that is not what you have done, please give more details.