GnuCash Advanced Portfolio Report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 15:56:46 EST 2013

Richard--

Not to worry. My intention was to help you get better answers more quickly.

I'll note that there has been a lot of traffic on the list recently about the Advanced Portfolio report (perhaps that it's tax season in the US...), and whether you know it or not, your trouble fits in with that discussion. Having a more accurate outline of the trouble helps others understand the nature of the issue, and then they can give good answers.

David