How to share reports online?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 16 16:30:41 EST 2013

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:16:12 -0700
Mark Phillips <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:

> Thanks for your responses.
>
> Does gnucash have a command line interface? Could I have a secure web
> page that asks gnucash for a report to display? That way I don't have
> to manually create the report every time someone wants to see it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Two options.
1. Don't close the report.
	When you reopen Gnucash the report will be updated.
2. Save the report
	2a. Change the name
	2b Now you can save as a custom report

Really I think David T is right.
Every month produce a fresh pdf report and distribute them.
When the others 'ask' for reports they think you are hiding something.
When you distribute on a regular schedule they think you are being
transparent.