Unsubscribe not working

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 07:57:52 EST 2013

On 02/20/2013 03:52 AM, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2013-02-20, 03:26 GMT, denis | dcore wrote:
>> Now I thought it's easy. But i can't unsubscribe myself from the mailing
>> list. Tried the unsubscribe button, tried to have a login sent to my mail
>> but nothing worked.
>>
>> How can I unsubscribe please?
>
> Show all headers of any message which comes to you from the list and
> find the line List-Unsubscribe. You may get better email address to
> unsubscribe.
>
> Matěj

I do not wish to unsubscribe, but out of curiousity, I clicked
View->Headers->All on my Thunderbird 10.0.7 and it does list a few more
headers, but by no means all of them. In particular, the line
List-Unsubscribe
does not appear. To see that, I had to make it show the page source.
That header is really there, but Thunderbird does not make it easy to find.