Imbalances-Trial Balance

Richard Lindgren richard_lindgren at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 15:14:55 EST 2013

I have manually moved my files from Quicken to GnuCash. In doing so, my
Trial balance report shows that I am off by $2,065.18. This goes back to
2007.

What I have in GnuCash, are all of my investments and all other assets,
including my income and expenses from prior years "balances" and my current
years activities from January 1, 2013. All previous records have been
inserted manually by using my Equity account. The accounts  were not
imported.

Somewhere I have made an error in some entry. I have looked through
everything and CAN NOT FIND IT!

All of my other account reports balance with my bank statements and
everything else seems to be working fine. It appears that everything is in
balance, as long as I don't run my trial balance report.

Is there some way to make an adjustment so my Trial balance will be balance
as it is supposed to without messing up everything else?

Love the program, but need to fix my "bug" so the rest of my accounting will
start off on the right foot.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Richard