Budget Report Viewing

Richard Lindgren richard_lindgren at outlook.com
Mon Jul 1 14:55:50 EDT 2013

Well I did as you have suggested, however the dates work, but the values still begin with the month of January.

The settings in my budget for 3012-07 are:
Every "1" Month
Beginning on7/1/2013
Number of Periods "3"

I tried an experiment by removing the month of January's values. My budget report then shows no budget value.

Any suggestions?

Richard