Printing Accounts

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 17 04:50:13 EDT 2013

Hi, Yetzik.

Does Reports>Assets & Liabilities>General Ledger do something like what
you want?

Run the report, then click on the Edit report options link in the
initial report window to set the account, time period, columns
displayed, etc. If you want to change the look of the report after
you've mada an initial one, the Options button will take you back to the
initial options window.

If you want to get a similar report for all transactions in an account,
you can just select the account's tab in the main window, and run
Reports>Account Report. You can use the Options button to select the
columns displayed.

Once you have created the report, you'll find Print Report in the File
menu when the report's tab is selected.

Cheers,
Peter