Budget Roll-ups

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 20 12:02:16 EDT 2013

Gnucash allows a budget amount to be set either on a child/children or on the parent account, and no, it doesn't rollup.

For 2.6, I'm working on some changes to this (changes are in 2.5 UNSTABLE series).  If a parent account has a budget value, it will be displayed.  Otherwise, the sum of the children's budget accounts will be displayed in grey.

Phil